Wednesday, April 22, 2009

After talked with someone, I suddenly wanted to learn something about space. As a result, I chose and attended a lecture which is life beyond the earth on one Monday. Maybe this course is not including into the sheet in YUELI, but I was not sure. I was attracted the title of the lecture, life beyond the earth. However, it was very difficult, because I had never learned anything about this topic.
The topic of this class was living in space. At first, it was about elements of the artificial environment. The teacher taught something about how to create an artificial enclosed environment when the life is beyond the earth. The people still need the food, water and oxygen for the normal life. Furthermore, the professor showed some information on the internet. Secondly, it was about the journey to the stars and the generational ship. The journey is a bridge of the interplanetary distance can easily be done in the average human life. At the end of the class, the teacher told something about hibernation. I learned something about living in the space from the class.
This was a difficult class. There were so academic word, and the professor spoke very quickly. As a result, I think I still have a lot of thing that should be improve.

No comments: