Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This weekend, my friends made a trip that was very special for me. The trip was a ice skating trip.
This trip happened in a very cold day. All my friends met in house which is next to my room, and we drove to the skating place, the Natural Ice Rink. Then one of my friends helped me to borrow the ice skates, because I was a new one for skating. After that we put on these ice skates. When I stood up, I found that wearing ice skates was not very comfortable. This kind of shoes was very heavy and stiff. When we arrived at a skating rink, the skating rink was not big as I thought, but it was beautiful. Because it was my second time to skate, I felt very nervous. However, my friends were very nice and they helped me to enter the rink. One of my friends taught me, even though it just was her third time to skate. Maybe because I am not good at sport, I still did not know how to skate when we finished this trip. In contrast to me, many new learners could skate better than me. It was a very good experience. Even though I gain nothing about skating, I really had a great time.

No comments: