Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today, I was so happy, because I do not have homework to do. As a result, one of my friends asked me to attend a lecture, named the nature and growth of scientific thought. The class was a little bit difficult to understand.
Actually, this class was something about physics. The professor showed some pictures in his power point, and these pictures were about the change of voltage. The electron which has high energy moved quickly and can jump out, while the electron which has less energy moves slowly. The teacher gave a equation: E = hv. Secondly, the professor taught the visible spectrum of hydrogen. There were four lines in the visible point. Finally, an intensity of an object emit electron. Radiation can be used to detect the temperature. This lecture was very interesting and good.
This class was better than last lecture, and the professor gave some pictures. These pictures could help students easily understand. Some part of this class I could understand, and that make me so happy.

No comments: