Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I had a very interesting day with friend. First, friends took us to a shop where people can paint the bisque. I chose a big plate. Before we paint these bisques, the staff taught us how to do that. We should paint the color three times, if we wanted to have dark color. I chose green and used this color for outside of the plate and yellow for inside. Because I wanted a light green, I just painted twice. To compare with bisque, it was much easier to paint the whole plate. The plate was very dry and paint was not wet enough. I did not want to make the color bit and bit, because I did not paint well last time. I must draw lessons from experience. After we finished painting the bisque, we are some KFC and diet Pepsi. Then we came back home. One of my friends said that he would bring bisques when the bisques would be dried. However, I think that it will be a long time for me to wait for the plate to become OK, because I want to get my plate as quickly as possible. It was a wonderful time to play with may friends in that shop.

No comments: